Our research showed that users really care about NFT floor prices to help guage where their NFT values are heading.
Note: Coinlytics alerts require a subscription.
Coinlytics lets you track NFT Collection Floor Prices with three types of alerts:
- Floor Price: send a push notification to your device when the floor price of a specific NFT collection hits exceeds or goes below a price threshold you set.
- Floor Price Percent: send a push notification to your device when the floor price of a specific NFT collection hits exceeds or goes below a percentage threshold you set.
- Periodic Update: send a push notification to your device of the floor price of a specific NFT collection at regular intervals.
The full list of NFT collections can be found in the 'NFT Collections' section of the app (More -> NFT Collections). If you don't see a collection there that you're interested in, you'll need to add it here and then it will appear in the NFT Collection list in the Alerts section.
To add a new collection, you need to add at least one NFT from that collection. From the NFT Collections screen:
- Tap + (top right)
- Tap 'Add Now'
- Enter the URL of the collection - for example, 'https://opensea.io/collection/pudgypenguins'
- Select at least one NFT to add to your internal list
- The collection will now be tracked by Coinlytics and will appear in the master NFT Collection list.
You can now go back to any of the three alert types above and choose the NFT Collection to track. Let's run through an example. For the previous example, let's say I want to receive a notification every hour of the price of the 'Pudgy Penguins' collection.
- Tap 'More'
- Tap 'Alerts'
- Tap 'Add Alert'
- Select 'NFT Collection Periodic Update'
- Tap the empty text box to show the full list of available collections that Coinlytics is tracking.
- Start typing 'pud' and you should see 'Pudgy Penguins'. Tap that name.
- Select the interval of how often you want to be alerted.
- Tap 'Set Up Alert'
You'll now start receiving alerts for the NFT Collection Floor Price you want to monitor.