For iPads that are running iOS 15 or higher, we've created a new widget type called 'Market Indices'. This is a high density list of prices for the highest ranked coins/tokens that you can order by market cap or percent-change (24 hours).
The Market Indices widget is a Premium Widget and is included with a subscription.
To create a Market Indices Widget, follow the usual process of adding a widget to your homescreen:
- Long press on the homescreen until the icons start jiggling
- Tap the + icon at the top left of your screen
- Select the Coinlytics widget or search for 'Coinlytics' in the widget search dialog
- Swipe all the way to the end to select the Market Indices widget - note that there are two sizes - large and extra large - you'll easily see the difference between the two.
- Tap '⊕Add Widget' to drop the widget on your homescreen.
- Tap 'Done'
- Long press the widget until the 'Edit Widget' menu appears and select your options:
You can tap on an individual coin/token and the Coinlytics app will launch and show you detailed pricing for that coin/token. Obviously these widgets are very dense so tap carefully to make sure that you launch the coin that you're interested in.