You can track Ethereum Gas Prices as well as total ETH burned since the London Fork.
There are three ways you can track/monitor gas prices:
- Blockchain Widget: Read up on Blockchain widgets. To track gas prices, choose 'Ethereum' or 'EIP-1559' as the Blockchain to use in the widget.
- Ethereum Alerts: You can receive an alert when the average gas price hits a specific target. Learn how to configure Ethereum Alerts.
- Ethereum Pricing Screen:
- Browse to Ethereum on the Prices screen. Tap to open it.
- Scroll down to see various details about the Ethereum blockchain.
- Tap on 'ETH Burned' to see the total amount of ETH burned since the London Fork (and watch it in real time!)