Ethereum Alerts are triggered when various statistics related to the Ethereum blockchain reach targets that you define.
There are currently four categories of alerts related to ETH that we monitor:
- Transaction Fee
- Market Dominance
- Average Gas Price (gwei)
To create an Ethereum Alert:
- Tap 'More'
- Tap 'Alerts'
- Tap 'Add Alert' - if this is your first alert Coinlytics will ask permission to send alerts to your device.
- Choose the 'Ethereum' alert.
- Choose the category of alert you want Coinlytics to monitor.
- Choose your criteria:
- Above: the alert will be triggered when the value is above your target.
- Below: the alert will be triggered when the value is below your target.