Exchange Alerts are triggered when the 24 hour trading volume of an exchange hits a target that you define.
To create an Exchange Alert:
- Tap 'More'
- Tap 'Alerts'
- Tap 'Add Alert' - if this is your first alert Coinlytics will ask permission to send alerts to your device.
- Choose the 'Exchange' alert.
- Select the exchange you want Coinlytics to monitor. When you choose an exchange you'll see the current volume for that exchange and 24 hour change.
- Choose your criteria:
- Above: the alert will be triggered when the 24 hour trading volume of the exchange is above your target.
- Below: the alert will be triggered when the 24 hour trading volume of the exchange is below your target.
- Cooldown period: Exchange volumes can jump quickly due to crypto markets being particularly volatile with wild pricing swings. If you choose a cooldown period, if Coinlytics sends you an alert then we will wait for the specified period of time before sending another alert if the condition is still met. Select 'Only send this alert once' to have the alert only sent one time - after the alert is sent, the alert will be marked as 'Delivered' and will not be sent again - you will need to delete the alert and create a new one if you want a new alert for the same coin/token.