Coinlytics supports 9 different categories of alerts:
- Market Cap Alerts: Get notified when the market cap of a specific cryptocurrency goes above or below a specified amount.
- Volume Alerts: Get notified when the volume of a specific cryptocurrency goes above or below a specified amount.
- Exchange Alerts: Get notified when the volume of an exchange goes above or below a specified amount.
- Periodic Updates: Get regular updates on the price of a crypto asset. For example, you can be alerted about the price of a crypto asset every hour on the hour.
- Wallet Alerts: Coinlytics can monitor the balance of a wallet and notify you when the balance changes. We can monitor Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, Polkadot, Solana or any ERC-20 compliant wallet.
- News: Receive regular updates when news articles around the web are published about the crypto you care about.
- Price: Get notified when the price of a crypto assetgoes above or below a price you specify.
- Percent Change: Get notified when the price of a crypto asset changes within a specified percentage value over a selected period of time (e.g. notify me if the price of Bitcoin increases/decreases by 10% over a 30 minute period.
- Ethereum Alerts: Get notified when certain Ethereum related statistics hit your specified values: Transaction Fees, Market Dominance, Gas Prices and Total transactions over a 24 hour period.
Here's a quick example of how to add and configure an alert:
All your alerts are managed in a list under 'Alerts' from the 'More' menu:
More alerts coming soon
We'll be expanding the range and selection of alerts on offer in the future. Notify us if there's something specific that you think would be great for Coinlytics to alert our users about.