Price Alert are triggered when the price of a coin or token hits a target that you define:
To create a Price Alert:
- Tap 'More'
- Tap 'Alerts'
- Tap 'Add Alert' - if this is your first alert Coinlytics will ask permission to send alerts to your device.
- Choose the 'Price' alert.
- Select the coin or token you want Coinlytics to monitor. The default coin for your first alert will always be Bitcoin. When you choose a coin/token you'll see the current price and 24 hour change.
- Choose your criteria:
- Above: the alert will be triggered when the current price is above your target.
- Below: the alert will be triggered when the current price is below your target.
- Cooldown period: Prices are constantly changing and the crypto markets are known for being particularly volatile with wild pricing swings. If you choose a cooldown period, if Coinlytics sends you an alert then we will wait for the specified period of time before sending another alert if the condition is still met. Select 'Only send this alert once' to have the alert only sent one time - after the alert is sent, the alert will be marked as 'Delivered' and will not be sent again - you will need to delete the alert and create a new one if you want a new alert for the same coin/token.